The Affiliates Program supports CAR’s strong relationship with key industry stakeholders in the automotive community that results in industry-driven research and analyses; forecasting; the fostering of dialogue and the convening of forums as an independent, non-profit, research organization with a multi-disciplinary approach.
Affiliates Get Access to:
- Advanced Previews of CAR Research
- Industry Briefings and Presentations
- U.S. Product Timing Charts
- Economic Forecasts
- Support from CAR Research Staff
Access Samples HERE >
Automotive Manufacturers Affiliates
CAR Affiliates enjoy access and participation at select and exclusive CAR events.
- Affiliate Industry Briefings & Networking Dinners/Events – MORE INFO >
- Coalition for Automotive Lightweighting Materials (CALM)
- Powertrain Thought Leadership Roundtable
- Cybersecurity Roundtable
- CAR Industry Briefings
- Connected & Automated Vehicle Working Group (MDOT)*
- T3 Manufacturing Summit: Technology – Tooling – Talent**
- CAR Management Briefing Seminars (MBS) – Affiliate Networking Reception
* MDOT working group is an open meeting
** Discounts Available to Affiliates
For a full list of CAR Events, visit our Calendar >
CAR Affiliates can connect and collaborate with industry peers through CAR research and Working Groups.
Affiliate Working Groups:
The events of the past few years just scratch the surface of how important the Center for Automotive Research is to this industry. The hard evidence of its tangible, objective, third-party data was crucial to communicating the importance of the U.S. automotive industry to the economic health of the United States, and in turn, to the global economy as a whole.Mark Reuss
At FCA, we sincerely appreciate the invaluable role the Center for Automotive Research plays in fortifying strong relationships among automakers, suppliers, universities and the other significant participants in the automotive community.Scott Garberding
Connect with Us
Want to know more about becoming an Affiliate? Contact Brian Esterberg today.