CAR Management Briefing Seminars
August 5-8, 2019
Grand Traverse Resort & Spa | Traverse City, MI
The newly energized 2018 CAR Management Briefings Seminars showcased bold new directions – highlighting industry hot topics along with keynote presenters who provided thought provoking dialogue across the spectrum of technology, mobility, strategy, policy and manufacturing.
Speakers, sponsors, exhibitors and attendees all contributed to the event’s success; more than 1,000 attendees from automakers, suppliers, media, government and academic institutions gathered for timely sessions and important networking.
Don’t miss the 2019 CAR MBS. Dates are August 5-8. Registration opens March 15, 2019.
- Connected and automated vehicles
- Sales and production forecasts
- Fuel emissions policy
- Design and innovation
CAR MBS is an exceptional forum to hear from automotive industry leaders and visionaries as they deliver thought-provoking talks about the future of the global automotive industry. CAR’s research is the foundation that shapes the sessions’ content – with today’s industry experts delivering mission-critical insight and vision.
Among the most valued aspects of the annual CAR Management Briefing Seminars is the relationship building encouraged by the relaxed northern Michigan setting. The busy schedule allows time for networking and socializing with colleagues.
- Sunday Welcome – CAR MBS kicks-off with a welcome reception in the lobby of the Grand Traverse Resort as attendees arrive Sunday.
- Social Hours – CAR invites all attendees and their partners to gather each evening for drinks, hors d’oeuvres, and networking under the yellow tent.
- CAR MBS Golf Outing – Join your colleagues for golf on the Gary Player-designed Wolverine Golf Course at the Grand Traverse Resort & Spa Sunday afternoon.