CAR Management Briefing Seminars
August 6-8, 2019
Grand Traverse Resort & Spa | Traverse City, MI
The 2019 CAR Management Briefing Seminars will highlight the bold new directions the industry is heading, across the spectrum of technology, strategy, mobility, policy, and manufacturing issues. CAR’s research and analysis form the foundation for each informative session, which are under development. We are now accepting speaker submissions through the Call for Speakers form.
This August, join us to connect with more than 1,000 stakeholders, representing automakers, suppliers, startups, media, government, and academia.
Don’t miss the 2019 CAR MBS. Dates are August 6-8. Registration opens March 11, 2019.
- Connected and automated vehicles
- Sales and production forecasts
- Fuel emissions policy
- Design and innovation
CAR MBS is an exceptional forum to hear from automotive industry leaders and visionaries as they deliver thought-provoking talks about the future of the global automotive industry. CAR’s research is the foundation that shapes the sessions’ content – with today’s industry experts delivering mission-critical insight and vision.
Among the most valued aspects of the annual CAR Management Briefing Seminars is the relationship building encouraged by the relaxed northern Michigan setting. The busy schedule allows time for networking and socializing with colleagues.
- Monday Welcome – CAR MBS kicks-off with a welcome reception in the lobby of the Grand Traverse Resort as attendees arrive Monday.
- Social Hours – CAR invites all attendees and their partners to gather each evening for drinks, hors d’oeuvres, and networking.
- CAR MBS Golf Outing – Join your colleagues for golf on the Gary Player-designed Wolverine Golf Course at the Grand Traverse Resort & Spa Monday afternoon.