CAR Management Briefing Seminars
July 31 – August 3, 2017
Grand Traverse Resort – Traverse City, Michigan, USA
The 2017 CAR Management Briefing Seminars were a resounding success! More than 1,000 people attended – a 15% increase over last year’s number of attendees. With more than 65 speakers, the content-rich seminars provided thought-provoking material and interesting panel discussions, and generated a wide variety of media coverage by the automotive and business press.
The CAR MBS – our flagship event – would not be possible without the support of our numerous speakers, sponsors and exhibitors. CAR greatly appreciates this support.
Mark your calendar and plan to attend the 2018 CAR MBS – July 30 – August 2 at the Grand Traverse Resort & Spa. Registration will open March 15, 2018. To ensure you receive notice, sign up for our mailing list HERE.
- Connected and automated vehicles
- Sales and production forecasts
- Fuel emissions policy
- Design and innovation
CAR MBS is an exceptional forum to hear from automotive industry leaders and visionaries as they deliver thought-provoking talks about the future of the global automotive industry. CAR’s research is the foundation that shapes the sessions’ content – with today’s industry experts delivering mission-critical insight and vision.
Among the most valued aspects of the annual CAR Management Briefing Seminars is the relationship building encouraged by the relaxed northern Michigan setting. The busy schedule allows time for networking and socializing with colleagues.
- Sunday Welcome – CAR MBS kicks-off with a welcome reception in the lobby of the Grand Traverse Resort as attendees arrive Sunday.
- Social Hours – CAR invites all attendees and their partners to gather each evening for drinks, hors d’oeuvres, and networking under the yellow tent.
- CAR MBS Golf Outing – Join your colleagues for golf on the Gary Player-designed Wolverine Golf Course at the Grand Traverse Resort & Spa Sunday afternoon.