CAR Management Briefing Seminars
July 30 – August 2, 2018
Grand Traverse Resort – Traverse City, Michigan, USA
Automakers, suppliers and new entrants are striving to create innovative strategies shaping the future to their vision. The CAR Management Briefing Seminars (CAR MBS) is at the nexus of the automobile industry and new mobility transformation, highlighting technology opportunities and strategic challenges. The unmatched blend of topics provides attendees with an outstanding analysis of this incredibly fast-paced business.
With more than 1,000 key industry stakeholders in attendance, extensive media coverage and social media influence, the event provides a great opportunity to hear the latest automotive trends and connect with leaders from throughout the industry.
Through the years, attendees have found tremendous value in participating in the CAR Management Briefing Seminars. We hope you will attend the 2018 CAR MBS, and we also welcome the chance to work you to find unique opportunities to place your company in front of the most important automotive gathering of the summer—the CAR Management Briefing Seminars. Contact us for more information about attending, sponsorships and exhibiting. Or, submit presentation suggestions via our Call for Speaker page.
Registration will open March 15, 2018. To ensure you receive notice, sign up for our mailing list HERE.
- Connected and automated vehicles
- Sales and production forecasts
- Fuel emissions policy
- Design and innovation
CAR MBS is an exceptional forum to hear from automotive industry leaders and visionaries as they deliver thought-provoking talks about the future of the global automotive industry. CAR’s research is the foundation that shapes the sessions’ content – with today’s industry experts delivering mission-critical insight and vision.
Among the most valued aspects of the annual CAR Management Briefing Seminars is the relationship building encouraged by the relaxed northern Michigan setting. The busy schedule allows time for networking and socializing with colleagues.
- Sunday Welcome – CAR MBS kicks-off with a welcome reception in the lobby of the Grand Traverse Resort as attendees arrive Sunday.
- Social Hours – CAR invites all attendees and their partners to gather each evening for drinks, hors d’oeuvres, and networking under the yellow tent.
- CAR MBS Golf Outing – Join your colleagues for golf on the Gary Player-designed Wolverine Golf Course at the Grand Traverse Resort & Spa Sunday afternoon.