CAR Management Briefing Seminars
July 31 – August 3, 2017
Grand Traverse Resort – Traverse City, Michigan, USA
The CAR Management Briefing Seminars delivers thought-provoking, content-rich sessions which provide a vision of where the global automotive industry is headed. Executive management from automakers and suppliers along with representatives from the financial community, academia, labor, government and the business and automotive press gather to connect and focus on the issues impacting the industry and the pathways to success.
Don’t miss this exceptional forum—a mainstay event in the North American automotive industry and beyond. The social activities offered in conjunction with the event are renowned for their friendly atmosphere and valuable opportunities to meet other key people throughout the industry. The northern Michigan setting fosters an environment conducive to learning and networking.
- Connected and automated vehicles
- Sales and production forecasts
- Fuel emissions policy
- Design and innovation
Vice President, NAPIC Planning, NA Material Engineering, North American Production Innovation Center Division, DENSO International America, Inc.
CAR MBS is an exceptional forum to hear from automotive industry leaders and visionaries as they deliver thought-provoking talks about the future of the global automotive industry. CAR’s research is the foundation that shapes the sessions’ content – with today’s industry experts delivering mission-critical insight and vision.
Among the most valued aspects of the annual CAR Management Briefing Seminars is the relationship building encouraged by the relaxed northern Michigan setting. The busy schedule allows time for networking and socializing with colleagues.
- Sunday Welcome – CAR MBS kicks-off with a welcome reception in the lobby of the Grand Traverse Resort as attendees arrive Sunday.
- Social Hours – CAR invites all attendees and their partners to gather each evening for drinks, hors d’oeuvres, and networking under the yellow tent.
- CAR MBS Golf Outing – Join your colleagues for golf on the Gary Player-designed Wolverine Golf Course at the Grand Traverse Resort & Spa Sunday afternoon.