Prof. Dr. Uwe Dieter Grebe
Executive Vice President, Global Business Development, Sales & International Operations, Powertrain Systems
AVL List GmbH
1991 – 2012 General Motors / Adam Opel AG
- until 2002 Numerous engineering positions with growing responsibilities including
Manager Advanced Engine Engineering and Manager Base Engine
Hardware for all gasoline and Diesel engines outside North America.
- 2002 Adam Opel AG – Chief Engineer for Family I and Family II gasoline engines.
- 2003 FIAT-GM Powertrain – Functional Leader Spark Ignition Engines.
- 2004 GM Powertrain, USA – Executive Director of Global Advanced Engineering
Global responsibility for the advanced engineering of all engines,
transmissions and hybrid components as well as the powertrain control systems.
Responsibility for propulsion systems of all GM race vehicles.
- 2011 GM Europe – Executive Director
Responsibility for the research and advanced engineering activities for
vehicle, powertrain and manufacturing systems as well as alternative
propulsion systems, Responsibility for CO2 fleet compliance of GM vehicles
2012 – today AVL List GmbH / Executive Vice President
Global Business Development, Sales & International Operations.
additional activities: Technical University Vienna – Honorary Professor, Member of the Scientific Board of the magazine “Motortechnische Zeitschrift”, Member of the Scientific Board of the magazine “AutomobiltechnischeZeitschrift