Industry, Labor, & Economics
The Industry, Labor, & Economics Group researches the intersection of the automotive industry, technology, economy, society, and public policy, and is home to CAR’s Automotive Communities Partnership. ILE research encompasses a wide spectrum of automotive analysis —from employment, talent, skills, and labor issues—to automotive trade, global competitiveness, and development in North America and in emerging economies—to quantifying the industry’s economic contribution and industry trends. The Group’s research areas include automotive business, markets, economic contributions, investments, plants, products, people, and communities.
- Economic Analysis and Forecasting
- Government and Industrial Policy
- Economic Development
- Economic Contribution Studies
- Employment and Training
- Labor Union Relations and Contracts
- Supplier Relations and Purchasing
- Vehicle Sales and Production Trends
- North America Manufacturing and Investment Footprint
- Industry Profitability
- Industry Trends
Put us to work with a research project on a topic that supports your organization’s efforts in the industry.
Latest Research Publications
Connect with Us
Want to know more about this group? Contact Kristin Dziczek today.