August 4-5, 2021 | Grand Traverse Resort & Livestream
As the automotive industry continues its evolution, stakeholders are challenged to adapt and thrive amid a pandemic and political discord. Companies must simultaneously develop new growth strategies for future technologies while nurturing the products they build today.
Save the date for two days of thought provoking speakers, unmatched networking opportunities, and a front-row seat to understanding the current and future automotive and mobility ecosystem.
Registration opens in March. Sign up for our email list, so you don’t miss any updates about CAR MBS 2021, as well as all of our upcoming events, recent publications, and feature stories.
MBS 2021 Topics:
- Automotive Outlook
- Automotive Supply Chain
- Consumer Acceptance of Automated and Electric Vehicles
- Data Use
- Design Optimization in Manufacturing
- Developing a Sustainable Workforce
- Development Pathways to Highly Automated Vehicles
- Finance, Investments, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Global Trade Challenges & Opportunities
- Industry X
- Mobility Solutions
- Policy & Regulations
- Propulsion Technology & Infrastructure
- Smart Cities
- Sustainability Trends in Automotive
COVID – 19:
CAR MBS will be a hybrid event that will allow attendees to join us in person in Traverse City and will also offer a live stream to make it accessible to those who cannot be there in person.
The Grand Traverse Resort successfully hosted in-person conferences during the fall of 2020. With conditions constantly evolving during the COVID-19 pandemic, the resort is working hard to have the proper sanitation protocols and policies in place to keep their staff and guests safe.
We will follow all Michigan Health Department guidelines to maintain a healthy and safe event.
Learn from Industry Leaders
CAR MBS provides an exceptional forum to hear from industry leaders as they deliver compelling talks and engage in stimulating panels about the future of the global automotive industry. CAR’s research is the foundation that shapes the sessions’ content – with today’s industry experts delivering mission-critical insight and vision.
Expand Your Network
Don’t miss one of the most valued aspects of the annual CAR Management Briefing Seminars. The networking encouraged by the relaxed northern Michigan setting provides unparalleled relationship-building opportunities.
- CAR MBS Golf Outing – Join your colleagues for golf on the Gary Player-designed Wolverine Golf Course at the Grand Traverse Resort & Spa Tuesday afternoon.
- Welcome Reception – CAR MBS kicks-off with a welcome reception in the lobby of the Grand Traverse Resort as attendees arrive Tuesday evening.
- Social Hour – CAR invites all attendees and their partners to gather Wednesday evening for drinks, hors d’oeuvres, and networking.