CAR Events are designed to disseminate key research, update stakeholders on critical industry issues, and foster discussions among industry thought leaders to share their insights and solutions to meeting the challenges of an ever-evolving global automotive industry.
- This event has passed.
Webinar: Who will be the next lightweight champion: Submit an entry.
May 12 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Lightweight construction and sustainability: With this year’s Enlighten Award, Altair honors initiatives that combine both. What’s behind it? Who can participate?
The Altair Enlighten Award promotes sustainable lightweight initiatives. In the webinar, the panelists talk about technological advances – ranging from component to complete vehicle.
You will receive answers to the following questions, such as:
- Which materials and production processes allow for lighter and sustainable components?
- Which design methods and joining technologies promote this development?
- What is the fundamental significance of sustainable lightweight construction, in view of climate change and emission limits?
- And: How do I win the award?
- Carla Bailo, President und CEO, Center for Automotive Research
- Matt Murphy, Chief Operating Officer, Material Sciences Corporation
- Richard Yen, Senior VP, Global Industry Verticals and Sales Enablement Team at Altair
For information on how to partner with CAR on an event, or to put our conference experience to work for you, please contact Shaun Whitehouse at [email protected]