CAR Events are designed to disseminate key research, update stakeholders on critical industry issues, and foster discussions among industry thought leaders to share their insights and solutions to meeting the challenges of an ever-evolving global automotive industry.
- This event has passed.
Space Resilience for Automakers
June 16 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join us on June 16th at 2 PM ET/12 PM MT for a webinar on space resilience for automakers presented by Space ISAC and the Center for Automotive Research! This webinar will feature great speakers including:
- Katie Grzywacz, Chief Cyber Architect, Lockheed Martin Space Centers of Excellence
- Benjamin Diggles, Chief Revenue Officer and Co-founder, Constellation Network
- Andy Anderegg, Sr. Technical Advisor, MITRE Corporation
- Moderator: Carla Bailo, President and CEO, Center for Automotive Research
Topics discussed will include:
- GPS, GNSS, and Big Data
- Space operator collaborative decision making with human-machine teams
- Threats to 5G
This is sure to be a valuable conversation for space companies and automakers alike, don’t miss out on this great conversation!
For information on how to partner with CAR on an event, or to put our conference experience to work for you, please contact Shaun Whitehouse at [email protected]