CAR Events are designed to disseminate key research, update stakeholders on critical industry issues, and foster discussions among industry thought leaders to share their insights and solutions to meeting the challenges of an ever-evolving global automotive industry.
- This event has passed.
Rev Up 2030 – Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: Progress Over Perfection
April 12 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
CADIA and SAE International have partnered to present Rev Up 2030, to be held April 12, 2021 in concurrence with the WCX 2021, North America’s largest mobility engineering event. Rev Up 2030 will feature industry experts, panel discussions and case studies in D&I:
- 8:30 – 9:45 am The State of DEI in the Automotive/Mobility Industry REGISTER
- 10 – 11:00 am Diverse Voices Panel REGISTER
- 11:15 – 12 noon Courageous Conversations REGISTER
- 12:30 – 1:15 pm The CEO “Why” – The Business Rationale for DEI REGISTER
- 1:30 – 2:15 pm Fireside Chat with Deloitte – DEI Insights REGISTER
- 2:30 – 3:15 pm ICase Study – Yanfeng’s Diversity & Inclusion Group REGISTER
- Friday April 9 – 1:00 – 2:30 pm The history, evolution & business case for DEI REGISTER
All proceedings are virtual and will be conducted via Zoom.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Lottie Holland, Director, Diversity and Inclusion Engagement and EEOC Compliance, Stellantis
- Amal Berry, Sr. Manager of Global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, Ford Motor Company
- Kym Reeves, Assistant General Counsel, Nexteer
- Anton Chilton, CEO, QAD
- Lisa Lunsford, CEO and Co-Founder, GS3 Global Strategic Supply Solutions
- Thania Esquivel, Global Director, Marketing, Gentherm
- Chris Garramone, General Manager – Purchasing Supplier Development – Functional Toyota Motor North America
- Julie Fream, President & CEO, OESA
- Nozomi Morgan, CEO, Michiki Morgan Worldwide
- Stan Kimer, President, Total Engagement Consulting by Kimer
- Fleming Ford, Vice Pedresident, Retail Leadership Academy, ESI Trends
- Cathy Gutierrez, Senior Manager, Workforce Transformation Leader, Deloitte
- Monica Azzali Bello, Global Director – GBS People Services, General Motors Company
- Joseph Matthews, Vice President of Purchasing and Diversity Officer, Gentex Corp.
- Arthur Benjamin, Global Director, Inclusion and Belonging Strategy, Medical Systems Co.
- Dennis Hoeg, President, Nexteer Automotive
- Tammy Tecklenburg, Principal, Tecklenburg Advisors
- The Diversity & Inclusion Group (DIG), Yanfeng
New for 2021, Rev Up 2030 will offer an optional pre – meeting offering on Friday, April 9, 2021: Foundational Elements of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: The History, Business Case and Essential Understanding of DEI.
Company DEI champions and advocates, diverse professionals, and anyone interested in learning more about the automotive industry and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion should attend.
Attendance is complimentary, but pre-registration is required. A suggested donation of $50 will help CADIA further its mission in DEI. All registrants receive discounted attendance at SAE meetings, events and exhibits for the duration of the WCX 2021. This includes a not-to-miss Automotive Leadership Summit and more than 800 hours of technical sessions. Rev Up 2030 sponsorship packages are available–contact [email protected] for more information or sponsorship opportunities.
There is no charge for Rev Up 2030 but a suggested donation of $50 will help support CADIA’s Mission.
For information on how to partner with CAR on an event, or to put our conference experience to work for you, please contact Shaun Whitehouse at [email protected]