CAR Events are designed to disseminate key research, update stakeholders on critical industry issues, and foster discussions among industry thought leaders to share their insights and solutions to meeting the challenges of an ever-evolving global automotive industry.
Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Summit
August 21 - August 23
We are delighted to announce CAR Members get an exclusive 15% discount to the 7th Global Automotive Lightweight Materials Detroit Summit, North America’s leading OEM driven initiative on automotive lightweight materials, structures and manufacturing.
To claim your 15% discount, simply use code GALMUS18CAR at the checkout here https://www.american-business-conferences.com/c681/7th-global-automotive-lightweight-materials-detroit-congress-2018/
With a brand new agenda, GALM Detroit will provide important insights and understanding through an unrivaled mix of in-depth technical sessions, case study-led presentations and interactive panel discussions on the hottest issues, enabling greater interaction between speakers and delegates than ever before.
- James Truskin, Technical Fellow for Body-In-White, FCA US
- Jeff McGarry, Executive General Manager, Body In White Dispense Technologies, General Motors
- Jason Balzer, Body Structures Supervisor, Technical Specialist, Ford Motor
- Dr. Farid Haddidi, Process Engineering Specialist, BIW Manufacturing, Faraday Future
- Kam Hosn, Co-Founder, Vice President of Partnerships, Rezvani Motors
- Dr Venkat Aitharaju, Senior Researcher, Polymer Composites, General Motors Global Research and Development
- William Trojanowski, Senior Welding Engineer, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA)
- Rebecca Tanguay, Safety Integration Responsible / Supervisor PHEVs, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA)
- Alan Taub, Chief Technology Officer, American Lightweight Materials Manufacturing Innovation Institute, Lightweight Innovations for Tomorrow
- Dr. Raymond Boeman, Professor of Composite Materials & Manufacturing MSU / ORNL and Director, Vehicle Technology Area Scale-Up Facility, Institute for Advanced Composites
- John Catterall, Executive Director, Auto Steel Partnership (A/SP)
For more information visit – http://www.global-automotive-lightweight-materials-detroit.com/
For information on how to partner with CAR on an event, or to put our conference experience to work for you, please contact Lisa Hart, Vice President of Operations at 734.929.0465 or email@example.com.