CAR Events are designed to disseminate key research, update stakeholders on critical industry issues, and foster discussions among industry thought leaders to share their insights and solutions to meeting the challenges of an ever-evolving global automotive industry.
dSPACE North American Conference
January 27 @ 8:00 am - January 28 @ 5:00 pm
The dSPACE North American Conference is a comprehensive, two-day event geared for embedded system and software development R & D and technology deployment executives, engineering team leaders, managers, and engineers who are seeking to:
- Learn about how to optimize time and efforts in the development process
- Become and stay compliant with standards and industry-best practices for developing safety-critical systems
- Network and discuss day-to-day experiences and challenges with your peers across the industries
- Meet with dSPACE product managers to know what’s coming up on the horizon
- Consult with dSPACE product managers and technical experts to gain any insights, guidance or help
For 2020, the conference will focus on the development and testing of embedded software for autonomous driving, ADAS and e-Mobility applications. A number of new and exciting dSPACE product offerings for embedded software development will be unveiled that will change the future landscape of dSPACE offerings and technologies. dSPACE experts will lead technical discussions focused on new technologies and solutions to advance your development activities forward. This event provides multiple opportunities for attendees to actively engage in discussions through open Q&A sessions and peer-to-peer networking.
For information on how to partner with CAR on an event, or to put our conference experience to work for you, please contact Lisa Hart, Vice President of Operations at 734.662.1287 or [email protected]