CAR Events are designed to disseminate key research, update stakeholders on critical industry issues, and foster discussions among industry thought leaders to share their insights and solutions to meeting the challenges of an ever-evolving global automotive industry.
- This event has passed.
Driving to Social Equity with Mobility Incentives
December 2, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Join us in asking the right questions about how mobility policy and individualized incentives can be the driver behind our social and economic recovery and resilience.
In this session panelists will discuss:
- What are people and thought leaders in Detroit doing differently in negotiating for greater job opportunities as employers expand?
- Three key lessons learned from crafting successful smart city initiatives.
- Differences and similarities between rural and urban communities and employers.
- What new tools can employers use today to drive measurable change?
- Does an electric car, a smart city or technology really belong in the conversation about social and economic justice and how do we connect people to that vision?
- Carla Bailo – President and CEO of the Center for Automotive Research
- Vickie Lewis – Founder and CEO of VMX, Detroit
- Michael Skipper – Executive Director, Greater Nashville Regional Council
- James Kuffner – Chief Digital Officer at Toyota, CEO Toyota AI Research
- Michael Rodenberg – Chairman and CEO, Murakami Manufacturing, USA
- Trish Holliday, EdD, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, IPMA-SCP, CPC – Founder, Holliday | Kenning
- Mark Cleveland: Moderator
For information on how to partner with CAR on an event, or to put our conference experience to work for you, please contact Shaun Whitehouse at [email protected]