CAR Events are designed to disseminate key research, update stakeholders on critical industry issues, and foster discussions among industry thought leaders to share their insights and solutions to meeting the challenges of an ever-evolving global automotive industry.
- This event has passed.
2021 AIAG Supply Chain + International Trade Summit
September 9 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Every step in the automotive supply chain – beginning with raw materials and ending with assembled vehicles being delivered to customers – is interconnected. Throughout the entire process, both internal and external forces require supply chain professionals to be agile — continuously working toward minimizing costs, while optimizing manufacturing and distribution.
At this year’s event we’ll be exploring a range of current and emerging trends, including the impact of vehicle electrification on the supply chain, new and shifting customs regulations for importing parts into the United States, and more – along with answering such questions as:
- How are digital applications improving the ways we work, and making supply chain management a more responsive, dynamic undertaking?
- What has changed in the traditional material ordering and delivery sequence, and on the factory floor itself?
- How will the battery electric vehicle and the connected vehicle affect management of the supply chain?
- What are the latest developments in renewable energy and logistics decarbonization?
- How have traditional supply chain reliability concerns changed?
Whether you’re experienced in automotive supply chain, or new to the industry, you won’t want to miss this opportunity to hear from leaders and get your questions answered.
For information on how to partner with CAR on an event, or to put our conference experience to work for you, please contact Shaun Whitehouse at [email protected]