CAR Events are designed to disseminate key research, update stakeholders on critical industry issues, and foster discussions among industry thought leaders to share their insights and solutions to meeting the challenges of an ever-evolving global automotive industry.
- This event has passed.
2020 Post-Election Automotive Outlook
November 17 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Please join the Center for Automotive Research (CAR), JobsOhio, and the Lima Auto Taskforce for a special Automotive Communities Partnership (ACP) webinar on the future of the automotive industry. Ohio Lieutenant Governor Jon Husted will provide introductory remarks. The webinar agenda includes:
- Opening Remarks – Jon Husted, Ohio Lieutenant Governor
- Implications of the 2020 Election, Policy & Regulations – Kristin Dziczek, Vice President – Research, Center for Automotive Research
- Automotive Propulsion Forecast – Brett Smith, Director – Technology, Center for Automotive Research
- State of the Automotive Industry – Book of Deals, U.S. Forecast and U.S. and North American Production Forecast – Bernard Swiecki, Director ACP & Assistant Director, Research, Center for Automotive Research
- DriveOhio – Update on Current Initiatives in Testing and Validation in Connected and Automated Vehicle Technology – Howard Wood, Executive Director, DriveOhio
- The Role of Flying Cars in the Future of the Mobility Industry – Elaine Bryant, Executive Vice President for Aerospace and Defense, Dayton Development Coalition Federal & Military installation Sector, Managing Director, JobsOhio
- Talent and Workforce Gaps and Solutions – Kristina Clouse, Senior Managing Director, Talent, JobsOhio
For information on how to partner with CAR on an event, or to put our conference experience to work for you, please contact Lisa Hart, Vice President of Operations at 734.662.1287 or [email protected]