Register before April 7 for
Regular Attendee Rate
The Auto Industry’s Call for Action:
Talent, technology changes, and capacity are constraining the industry’s ability to launch future products.
April 24-25, 2017 | DeVos Place, Grand Rapids, MI
Over the next few years, the steady cadence of new vehicle introductions, combined with the introduction of new materials, new processes, and new technologies, present significant risks to the industry’s ability to execute product launches. The ability of the manufacturing and tooling sectors to respond is hindered by current capacity constraints and a significant shortage of skilled talent.
With Support From:
Two days of critical content and networking
In coordination with several automakers the T3 Manufacturing Summit will engage OEMs, suppliers, policymakers, educators, workforce development, and other industry stakeholders in a summit designed to address these challenges, and to find ways to collaboratively pave the way to new opportunities and a successful future for U.S. advanced manufacturing.
Don’t miss key speakers including:
- Dan Clarkson – Director, Global Die & Body Center, General Motors
- Susan Helper, PhD – Carlton Professor of Economics, Case Western University – former Chief Economist for the U.S. Department of Commerce
- James Jacobs, Ph.D. – President, Macomb Community College – past president of the National Council for Workforce Education
- Tim Marasco – Global Director, Stamping Manufacturing Engineering, Ford Motor Company
- Walter J. (Wally) Palen – Assistant General Manager, Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Kentucky, Inc.
- Andrew Swikoski – Global Product Line Director – Lightweight Composites, Magna Exteriors
- Jim Toeniskoetter – COO, Hirotec America
- Alan Whitted – Global Head of Press Shops & Dies and President, Autodie, Inc., FCA US
See more than 25 confirmed speakers HERE >